пятница, 8 сентября 2017 г.

Welcome again!
Today my talking point will be "CALL and language skills". You may think that it's rather boring to talk about it, but I'll try to porovide a very short spot of information.
At first, I should refresh the term "CALL" for you. It's a Computer Assisted Language Learning. In simple words it's a learning of a language by means of computer (the Internet, educational programs, etc.). 
Learning of any language in the world requires promotion of some skills.
These skills are:
1. Reading
2. Writing
3. Listening
4. Speaking
5. Pronunciation
Learner should impove his skills trough learning vocabulary and, of course, grammar.

There are a lot of educational programs which are able to raise the level of your skills. Almost everyone've heard about "Professor Higgins Software. It's an educational multitraker, which compares your ponunciation with pronunciation of a native speaker. In my opinion, that's a great practice, which stands along with a real talking.

Another example is "Memrise ". It's a growing in popularity application. I can say that it's one of my favorites. It includes variuos exercises on listening and writing. I think it's a good choice for beginners, 'cause there are offered several levels of  languages.

Today I've learned about "Rosetta Stone ". This software uses images, texts and sounds to teach words and grammar by spaced repetition and without translation. It has a big linguistic base, which makes it an exelent software for education. So, I want to try this.

Okay, I think it's good enough for today. Hope you've heard about these softwares or used it at once. Bye, see you next time.   

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий